SONY® MCC500MD Medical Video Camera
Available in 6M, 10M, 15M Head Cables. Affordably priced with the latest generation image sensor technology for better low light sensitivity and superb image reproduction capability. Fits a range of medical environments, with HDMI, HD-SDI (3G-SDI), S Video, and Composite Video connectivity. The MCC-500MD is the ideal solution for capturing and recording microsurgery applications. The MCC-500MD’s compact and light-weight design allows the camera’s C-mount head to be easily mounted on most existing surgical microscopes.
- 1/2.9-type Exmor Full HD CMOS image sensor, with an effective pixel count of 1920(H) x 1080(V), to deliver high-quality images.
- Compact and Lightweight Camera Head Unit
- Wide Variety of Video Formats – from SD to Full HD (1080/60p)
- Three types of camera cable (6 m / 10 m / 15 m) and one extension cable (5 m) are available as options.
- The Picture Profile feature allows you to easily call up customized picture-tonal settings to suit particular shooting conditions at the touch of a button via the front panel. Up to six different settings (such as parameters including exposure, sharpness, gamma, and white balance) can be saved/loaded into the camera memory.
- The image output can be flipped either horizontally or vertically. or both horizontally and vertically.
- A still image can be displayed by simply pressing the FREEZE button.
- Various white balance modes can be selected depending on the light source such as Xenon Lamp mode, Halogen Bulb mode, White LED mode, and Auto-Tracing White Balance mode.
- The camera can output a color bar by simply pressing the BARS button. This is convenient when checking connection during camera installation*1.
- Equipped with an RS-232C connector to enable control from an external host device such as a computer
- By activating fluorescein mode, users can obtain the same images as those achieved using an optical yellow filter.
- Compliance with Medical Safety Standards